A sprawling 17 acres of scenic landscape in the heart of Mumbai, is the abode of SevenHills HealthCity. Within lies one of Asia’s largest hospitals, along with residential accommodation for its doctors and staff, an academic and research institute, and a business and convention centre.
• Approximately 3 Kms from the International Airport
• Highly competent team of medical professionals and compassionate support staff
• A mix of full and part time consultants in each discipline of medicine to provide round the clock medical care
• In campus residential facilities for more than 300 experts
• International quality infrastructure and state of the art technology
• A parking facility for more than 1500 cars
• Proposed Helipad on campus
Facilities under one roof :
• Built on a sprawling area of 17 acres with up to 2 million sq. ft. of
built up area. • 16 blocks, having 11 levels each - interconnected via stairways &
lobbys for patient ease. • 300 residential apartments for consultants & staff assuring 24x7
availability. • Design complaint with international accredited hospital architectural
norms. • 120 OPD chambers on one level ensures convenience to the patients. • One of the very few hospitals in the world having an inpatient bed
capacity of 1500. • 24 Dialysis units, 36 Operation Theatres & 4 Cath Labs. • Centrally located at Andheri, approximately 3 kms from the
International Airport & 6 kms from Andheri Station.
SevenHills Hospital has a 4-bedded Emergency Room with attached mini operating theater is equipped monitors and life saving devices like defibrillator, central oxygen, suction and ventilators.
Critical Care :
The Critical Care Units at SevenHills Hospital are divided into specialty care units. These units are for the patient who requires continuous, comprehensive, and detailed intensive care because of the critical nature of the patient's disease or illness. At SevenHills Hospital we offer the best available intensive care units.
The hospital has well stocked in-house pharmacy department that provides all medicines directly to the respective floors and wards round the clock.