Designation : Consultant in Joint replacement, Arthroscopy and Spine Surgeon,
Fellow in Advanced Joint replacement (Knee and Hip)
Fellow in Lumbar spine surgery
Profile details :
• An Orthopaedic Surgeon with over 10 years experience in Tertiary health care hospitals.( JCI and NABH)
• Specialised in handling, Joint Replacements (Hip & Knee), Arthroscopy, Lumbar Spine Surgeries, Ilizarov’s & LRS Surgeries, Emergency trauma care and Hand Surgeries.
He has a vast experience in treating International patients over the years. Regularly conducts Out patient (OPD) camps in NIGERIA, IRAQ, RWANDA, KENYA.
Efficiently conducted more than 400 SPINE AND JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGERIES on Patients from UAE, OMAN, IRAN, IRAQ, KUWAIT, DUBAI, VIETNAM, UK, RUSSIA, AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST Countries. Now expanding the OPDs to MALDIVES, KENYA, ABUDHABI, OMAN and other CIS Countries.
Till date he has many feathers in his caps with many complicated but successful surgeries with excellent outcomes.
• Efficiently conducted more than 3000 trauma, 400 Joint replacements (Knee and Hip) and 450 Spine surgeries independently till date.
• Received Best Case Report Award on Primary Hyper Parathyroidism in 31st Annual Conference, KOACON-2007, Mysore
• Successfully conducted BILATERAL TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT surgery on 98 year old OMANI patient also had PARKINSON’s disease and HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE in JUNE 2015.
• Successfully conducted BILATERAL TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT surgery on RARE AND NEGLECTED CONGENITAL DISLOCATION OF HIP for 28 years patient from TURKMENISTAN in NOV 2015
• Successfully conducted various SPINAL STABILISATION SURGERIES ON PARAPLEGIC Patients due to TUMOURS AND SECONDARIES OF SPINE and achieving back full muscle power in legs.
He has numerous presentations at National and International Levels and is keen on updating his knowledge by following recent trends in Knee & Hip replacement.