• Completed MBBS in 1990 from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa.
• Diplomate of National Board Neurosurgery 1996, ALNC, VHS Medical Center, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
• Five years residency to qualify for National Board of Examination in Neurosurgery. Programme Director – Prof. B.Ramamurthi
• Clinical Attachment (2001) New Castle General Hospital, New Castle Upon Tyne to Prof R. P. Sengupta.
• Clinical Assistant (2001) Bombay Hospital and Post Graduate Institute, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Training / Education:
• Fellowship Microneurosurgery (1998), Fujita Healthy University Nagoya, Japan
• Fellowship Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery (2004) University Medical Centre, St. Rabound Nijmegen, Holland
• Fellowship Endoscopic Microdiscectomy (2006) Bagatelle Hospital Bordeaux, France
• International Observer Spinal Surgery (2008) Centre for Spine Health, Cleveland Clinic Cleveland, OH
• Fellowship Spinal Surgery (2009) Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, Seoul, S. Korea
• Dr. Vyagreshwarudu Talent Gold Medal for Young Scientists (1997), IMA – Visakhapatnam.
• Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Best Paper Award and Fellowship at APNSA Annual Conference, Vijayawada, (1997).