Profile details : Dr. G. N. Mahapatra has done his:
• Post Graduate Training (DRM) at Institute of Nuclear Medicine, Allied Sciences (INMAS) under University of Delhi in the year 1981.
• PET-CT fellowship from MD Anderson Cancer Centre, University of Texas, Houston USA, in the year 2012.
• Dr. G. N. Mahapatra was awarded D.Sc (Doctor of Science) from Ravenshaw University, Cuttack (ODISHA). He underwent I.A.E.A. (International Atomic Energy Agency) training course organized by Vienna in 1987, and presented over 150 papers in international conferences and published 80 scientific articles in national, international journals, text books, update, and proceedings etc. He received Vikram Sarabhai Oration award in 2011 in Chennai by the Society of Nuclear Medicine, India, and delivered the Prestigious Dr. K. K. Datey Memorial Oration award at 66th CSI Conference at Hyderabad in December 2014.
He has worked with hospitals like:
• Hinduja Hospital as Chief of Nuclear Medicine Dept. for 4 years
• Lilavati Hospital as Chief of Nuclear Medicine Dept. for 6 years
• Saifee Hospital as Chief of Nuclear Medicine Dept. for 6 years
• Fortis Raheja Hospital as Consultant in Nuclear Medicine & Thyroid Specialist for 2 years
• Bhatia General Hospital as Consultant in Nuclear Medicine & Thyroid Specialist for 2 years