Designation : Consultant Ophthalmologist and Cornea Surgeon
Professional experience :
• MBBS from Veer Surendra Sai Medical College, Sambalpur, Orissa (1997-2003)
• D.N.B. in Ophthalmology (April, 2007 – April, 2010) from Schell Eye Hospital, Dept. of Ophthalmology, Christian Medical College, Vellore
• MNR Medical College, Hyderabad (Asst. Professor, Jan, 2011 – June, 2011)
• Fellow in Cornea, Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad (July, 2011 – June, 2012)
• Phaco - Training at LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad (July, 2012)
• Cornea Consultant at Sankar Foundation Eye Hospital, Visakhapatnam (September, 2012 – October, 2013)
• Consultant Ophthalmologist (Cornea and Refractive Surgery) at SevenHills Hospital, Visakhapatnam (Since November, 2013)
Clinical Skills :
• Objective Refraction using Streak Retinoscope • Auto refraction
• Torch-Light Examination
• Slit-Lamp Examination
• Goldmann Applanation, Dynamic Contour Tonometer, Non Contact Tonometry
• 2-Mirror, 3-Mirror & 4-Mirror Gonioscopy
• Direct Ophthalmoscopy
• Fundus Examination with 78D/90D Lens on Slit Lamp
• Fundus Examination with/without scleral indentation using 20D Lens on Indirect Ophthalmoscopy
• Interpreting HFA-II, HRT, OCT, Corneal Topography Maps, IOL Calculations.
• B-Scan, Bausch & Lomb Keratometer, Auto-K, A-Scan.
• Contact Lens Fitting
Surgical Experience Performed Cataract Surgeries: Manual SICS (Blumenthal Technique) (5000+), Large Incision ECCE (370), Phacoemulsification (2000+), Penetrating Keratoplasty (97), Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (24), Collagen Cross Linkage (78), Amniotic Membrane Transplant (42), LASIK (18).