Dr. A. Narendranadh - Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. A. Narendranadh
• MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, India.
• MS (Orthopaedics) from PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
• Completed 2 years 3 months of senior registrar at PGIMER, Chandigarh
• Presently working as a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at SevenHills Hospital, Visakhapatnam.
• Special interest in complicated Trauma, Joint Replacement, Arthritis (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis), Old Age (Geriatric Orthopedics).
Designation : Consultant Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Profile details: Dr. Narendranadh did one year of rotatory internship in the King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam attached to Andhra Medical college. This included structured training program in Medicine, Surgery, Obstretics & Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Paediatrics and Basic Sciences.
Post-graduate resident clinical training. (Senior House Officer Equivalent)
• Basic skills for emergency management of trauma patient care at the trauma emergency services at PGIMER.
• Complete perioperative orthopaedic management of patients under supervision of senior residents
• Surgical exposure at the 24-hour trauma care OT services at PGIMER.
• Assisted surgeries like arthroplasty surgeries, pelviacetabular surgeries, tumour
• surgeries, arthroscopic procedures, paediatric orthopaedic surgeries.
• Presenting as well as attending seminars, journal clubs and case discussions.
• Awarded MS degree in orthopaedic surgery at the end of the structured programme.
As a senior resident, he did complicated trauma including proximal tibia plating, PHILOS, NOF, INTER TROCH and SUB TROCHANTRIC FRACTURES and spine surgeries for 1 year independently.
He has independently completed over 50 knee and 60 hip replacements, and 45 spine surgeries under the supervision of a senior consultant for 1 year 3months.